Mustang Mustang

That was awesome.

I didn't really see a point to it other than advertising, but it was amusing and it was well done, plus MUSTANGS ROCK. =D nice job, I hope to see more from you.

Twisted Nerve Twisted Nerve

Nice job, man!

Creepy. That song is catchy. I wish I hadn't heard it because it's stuck in my head. Bravo!

24 minutes ep 6 24 minutes ep 6

The guns don't have triggers lol

"Is your name Bob?"

MARIOQ MARIOQ

Am I going to die in seven days?

lol nice one

LL - Words R Weapons LL - Words R Weapons

EMINEM SUCKS ASS

I'm a member of the Lock Legion and Clock Crew, so it's not that i'm an anti-clock, this flash just SUCKS.

Zelda: Heroic Rage 5 Zelda: Heroic Rage 5

Pretty good

The sequence in the preloader when he's running
is rediculously stupid looking though ^_~

DBZ in a Nutshell 2 DBZ in a Nutshell 2

Video sucked. Audio was funny.

I found the easter egg. It was on Majin Buu's head, it turned into Tom Fulp.

- old thing 08 - old thing 08

Wow.

You must've really hated LC to have made such a crappy tribute. And why did that gun make a shotgun cocking noise? Damn fool.

scottmale24 responds:

fuck you, and i don't know. cocking noises are dramatic. maybe he was pulling back the trigger? i don't know.

Chappells Show Soundboard Chappells Show Soundboard

Not bad.

I liked the preloader the most. If my computer was slow, I wouldn't have thought this was worth the wait =P
It has good sounds, even though I DID have to turn my volume up a bit. Good job. The biggest problem though...:Just another soundboard. You should've thought of something to make it unique!

Naetis responds:

Yeah thats the biggest fault :( Oh well.. I tried to make that cool lookin logo on the top lol.

Zomborg Apocalypse - 006 Zomborg Apocalypse - 006

Nice!

The graphics had a comicy-feel to them, since they had the speech bubbles and all. Nice music! The horror was pretty lame, but who cares? That thing at the end was AWESOME! Nice designs!

SPLANKGY responds:

That thing took forever to do...i hope you noticed all it's neat gears and pistons and stuff inside ;)
thanks alot!